Who would you invite to your fantasy dinner party?
DINNER parties are a great opportunity to get to know people better and we certainly hope that's been the case over the last eight weeks.
Everyone's favourite website feature has given fans an insight into the people behind the players at Albion - and this week's focus is no exception as you get closer to talented Baggies youngster TYLER ROBERTS.
The 17-year-old, who has trained with Wales' senior squad, has been with the club since the age of seven and recently penned his first professional contract having been an unused substitute in January's win over Stoke City.
And as he continues his blossoming Baggies career, we thought what better way to find out more about Tyler than by asking him to reveal who he would love to share his dream evening with.
It's week nine, and as you know by now, it's just a bit of fun and the rules are simple - you are able to throw your doors open to absolutely anyone...closest family, dearest friends, movie stars, musicians, people of faith, comedians, sportspeople or even politicians.
Dead, alive or even fictional characters – which five people would you invite to your dream dinner party? And, importantly, what would you eat?
Over to you Tyler, dish out the invites...
1) Drake - He's my favourite artist, I listen to his music a lot and I've got most of his albums.
2) Michael Jordan - He's a legendary sportsman and he got there by his own motivation and self-perseverance. I've seen what he's about and how he got to the top, it would be good to meet him.
3) SpongeBob SquarePants - I don't know, just when I grew up I watched it a lot (he laughs...). He seems like a funny character to have at my dinner party.
4) Kevin Hart - He's bringing out quite a few films this year, I think he's the funniest man I've seen. He's hilarious.
5) Jesus - I believe in Jesus, I go to church sometimes but not as much as I should. It would be good to meet him.
What would we eat? We would order pizza - a 'Mighty Meaty' from Domino's and some 'Chicken Strippers' and we're done!
All this talk of pizza is making us hungry so we're off. See you next week folks!
Don't forget to send your RSVP