Who would you invite to your fantasy dinner party?
THERE's just 15 days until Christmas, the festive season is approaching full swing and dining rooms up and down the land will soon be packed with stale mince pies, lousy board games and snoozing relatives.
But not our dinner parties, oh no! As you don a paper hat and sink another glass of eggnog over the forthcoming week, take time out to think about your dream dinner party scenario.
Craig Dawson, Claudio Yacob and Jonas Olsson have already revealed who they would love to share the evening with and sit around their fantasy dinner table (click the links to see for yourself).
This week it's the turn of summer signing, star performer and fans' favourite JONNY EVANS.
The rules are simple - you are able to throw your fantasy doors open to absolutely anyone...closest family, dearest friends, movie stars, musicians, people of faith, comedians, sportspeople or even politicians.
Dead, alive or even fictional characters – which five people would you invite? And, importantly, who would cook the food?
1) Elvis Presley - I grew up listening to Elvis, he's probably the one musician who's stuck with me throughout my whole life. I love his music.
2) George Best - The greatest sportsman ever to come out of Northern Ireland so he's got to be in there. Obviously being such an icon all over the world for Manchester United and the fact, like I say, he's from Northern Ireland.
3) Michael Scott - The US Office, he's the American version of David Brent, the funniest guy ever! Steve Carell plays him, but it's got to be Michael Scott - the funniest character on TV.
4) Peter Griffin - I like Family Guy and I think it would be a competition between Peter Griffin and Michael Scott as to who would be the funniest.
5) Anders Lindegaard - Anders would have to be in there, every dinner party needs an annoying guest and that would be Anders...
We'd probably order loads of pizza and ice cream, Domino's pizza and Ben and Jerry's ice cream.
It would be a great night!
Look out for your invite to next weeks's dinner party, coming your way every Thursday. Which Albion player would you love to hear from?