Who would you invite to your fantasy dinner party?
PICK up your cutlery, grab a napkin and take a seat at the table - you're cordially invited to Albion's dinner party!
It's week eight, and as you know by now, it's just a bit of fun and the rules are simple - you are able to throw your doors open to absolutely anyone...closest family, dearest friends, movie stars, musicians, people of faith, comedians, sportspeople or even politicians.
Dead, alive or even fictional characters – which five people would you invite to your dream dinner party? And, importantly, what would you eat?
Craig Dawson, ,Claudio Yacob ,Jonas Olsson ,Jonny Evans ,Darren Fletcher Gareth McAuley and Salomon Rondon have already revealed who they would like to share their evening with (click the links to see for yourself).
This week it's the turn of Albion winger and Benin captain STEPHANE SESSEGNON.
Over to you Sess, dish out the invites...
1) Mike Tyson - I love this guy, I don't know why, I used to stay up all night to watch his fights.
2) Félix Houphouët-Boigny - He was the first president of Ivory Coast, he's sadly passed away now. I'll never forget him.
3) Nelson Mandela - Every African person knows his story, he's a legend.
4) My family - I would want my whole family there - everyone!
5) God - He would have to be there. It would be a nice dinner for everyone.
We would eat African food - rice, chicken and spicy fish.
See you next week folks!
Don't forget to send your RSVP