West Bromwich Albion Football Club, The Hawthorns, Birmingham Road, West Bromwich, B71 4LF
BY RAIL OR METRO
The Stadium is accessible from the Hawthorns train and Metro station only.
- Take the national train line into Birmingham New Street
- Change for a local train or Metro to The Hawthorns from Snow Hill Station, which is a five-minute walk from Birmingham New Street.
Buses from across the West Midlands stop on the doorstep of The Hawthorns.
Transport for West Midlands, the region's public transport provider, has timetables for all these services on its website. Just click here for the Transport for West Midlands website.
(1) From M5 junction 1, and West Bromwich
- Take the A41 East, sign posted Birmingham City Centre.
- The stadium is visible immediately after the motorway island is cleared, and stands about 600 metres to the Birmingham side of junction 1 on the right hand side.
(2) From Birmingham
- Follow the A41 West towards the M5 junction 1
- The stadium will be located on your left-hand side.
(1) From M5,
- Leave at junction 1 and on the roundabout take the exit signposted A41 Birmingham.
- Join the right hand lane on the A41
- After the first set of traffic lights there will be a McDonalds on your left and The Hawthorns on your right
- Turn right through the gates on to the East Stand Car Park
(2) From Birmingham,
- Head on on the A41 towards the M5
- Stay in the left hand lane and when you approach a McDonalds on your right, the Stadium will be opposite on your left
- Turn left through the gates on to the East Stand Car Park
(1) From M5
- Leave the roundabaout at the A41 Birmingham exit
- Join the right hand lane
- At the first set of traffic lights just after Starbucks turn right (you will see a Greggs and The Hawthorns on your right)
(2) From Birmingham City Centre
- Follow the A41 West until you see the stadium on your left.
- Continue to the first set of traffic lights on the corner of the stadium
- Turn left into Halfords Lane.
The Monster Hydrosport Training Ground
The Monster Hydrosport Training Ground, Carrington's Way, 430 Birmingham Road, Walsall, WS5 3LQ
From M6 junction 7 take the A34 north towards Walsall. The Monster Hydrosport Training Ground is located on your left approximately 1 mile from the junction, adjacent to Aston University Recreation Centre.
Tame Bridge Parkway is located 2.2 miles from The Monster Hydrosport Training Ground.
West Bromwich Albion Academy, EPPP Building, Halfords Lane, West Bromwich, B71 4LG
The Academy is located on Halfords Lane, just a short walk from The Hawthorns Stadium, adjacent to Sandwell Academy School. Directions to The Hawthorns can be found above.