Who would you invite to your fantasy dinner party?
THURSDAYS can only mean one thing Baggies fans - we're all gathered back around everyone's favourite dinner party table!
This week it's the turn of Albion's club-record signing and Venezuela international striker SALOMON RONDON.
It's week seven and as you know by now, it's just a bit of fun and the rules are simple - you are able to throw your doors open to absolutely anyone...closest family, dearest friends, movie stars, musicians, people of faith, comedians, sportspeople or even politicians.
Dead, alive or even fictional characters – which five people would you invite? And, importantly, who would cook the food?
Over to you Salomon, it's your turn to dish out the invites...
1) My grandfather - He's had a very long life and he knows so much, being able to share his experiences would be fantastic!
2) Ronaldo - Brazilian Ronaldo was one of my idols as a boy growing up and he was one of the players who inspired me to become a footballer.
3) Michael Jordan – Michael Jordan is another one of my idols, not just because of his sporting ability but also the way he managed everything and everyone around him and his overall fame.
4) Muhammad Ali – I really like boxing and I would like to know about his experiences, particularly when he didn't join the forces (during the Vietnam war). And because of how good a boxer he was and how important he is to the sport.
5) El Barrio - I really like the music and you don't hear that style of music in my country in Venezuela. I've read about all the things he's gone through and I'd like to know more about what motivated him.
They're my guests so I would cook for them! I'd cook a mix of typical Venezuelan dishes.
Great choices, Salomon!
We're still yet to see the same dinner party guest invited twice.
See you next week folks