Who would you invite to your fantasy dinner party?
IF there's one thing we know about Brazilians it's that they love to throw a good party - so who better to be the focus of this week's dinner party feature than new boy SANDRO.
The charismatic January loan signing has made a larger than life impression during his short time at The Hawthorns and so we sat down with the midfielder to find out who he would love to share his dream evening with.
It's week ten, and as you know by now, it's just a bit of fun and the rules are simple - you are able to throw your doors open to absolutely anyone...closest family, dearest friends, movie stars, musicians, people of faith, comedians, sportspeople or even politicians.
Dead, alive or even fictional characters – which five people would you invite to your dream dinner party? And, importantly, what would you eat?
Over to you Sandro, dish out the invites...
1) Mum and Dad - Part of the family, I love my mum and dad. They have to be there!
2) Barack Obama - He's a great character, a great guy for the world. So I want to speak to him.
3) Pele - The best player in the world. For me, a Brazilian, it's very important to speak to him.
4) God - God is always with me, to speak about him is difficult and easy but he always stays on my side, so he should be there.
5) Muhammad Ali - I love boxing, I love him. He's the greatest. He was a good character, in the fights and outside. I would love to speak to him as well.
What would we eat? I'd ask God what he likes and we'll do that.
You can't argue with him on that one.
See you next week folks!