Albion’s youngsters are preparing for Friday’s Premier League Cup Final against Wolverhampton Wanderers at The Hawthorns (ko 7pm).
Here is everything you need to know ahead of the game...
- Tickets are available online here until 4pm on Friday, May 13. Seats are priced at £5 adults and £1 U18s. No tickets will be sold after 4pm on Friday. Tickets must be printed at home in advance. Tickets will not be available on the gate.
- The ticket office will be open for queries only from 4pm-7pm.
- Supporters with a My Albion account unable to attend the fixture can stream the match LIVE. Baggies fans can click here and log in with their My Albion account details. The stream will begin 10 minutes before kick-off (6.50pm). If you haven’t yet set up your account click here for instructions. If you have any issues logging in please contact email@example.com.
- Turnstiles will open at 6pm.
- The Stadium Megastore will be open from 4pm until 7pm on Friday.
- At the request of West Midlands police, there will be no access for Albion fans to the East Stand via the back of the Smethwick End. All access must be from Birmingham Road via the Astle Gates. This will also apply at full-time.
- The East Stand main car park and the EPPP car park will be open on a first come, first served basis.
- The Mercure hotel car park will also be open at a cost of £5 per space. Spaces can be booked online here, or alternatively, supporters can pay on the gate.
- Usual parking restrictions around the stadium apply. Please show consideration to local residents.