Here you'll find answers to frequently asked questions regarding your My Albion account and Single Sign On.
Step 1: Log in to your My Albion account
Step 2: On the profile page click Link Account Number and then Link your current Member Number here on the next page
Step 3: If prompted, complete the missing fields from your My Albion profile
Step 4: You will be re-directed to tickets.wba.co.uk. Enter the Customer ID number from your stilecard or latest match ticket (starts with a 2) in the Supporter ID field at the bottom of the page and click Link.
If you are unsure of your Customer ID number please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address.
If you have multiple Customer IDs and don’t know which one to use please contact email@example.com and we will confirm to you. Please be aware there may be a delay in response times while the Ticket Office during the COVID-19 restrictions.
You will now be able to access your ticketing account with your My Albion log in.
We will send you an email to the email address you provided. There will be a link in this email, which you need to click on to register your account.
It may take a few minutes for the email to land in your inbox. If you do not receive your email, please follow the next steps:
- Check your junk and spam folders
- Ensure you did not use any mailbox that could be shared, eg info@, reception@, sales@ as these will not be accepted for your My Albion Account
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list and retry sending the email
- Register using your Facebook or Google+ account as this does not require email validation
- Try using an alternative email address which you have access to.
If none of the steps above work, please contact email@example.com or call the Ticket Office on 0121 227 2227 with your email address. In a few cases the email may be being blocked by your email service provider. Club staff will be able to check this so that you may contact your service provider directly.
You will need to link your My Albion account to your Ticketing account, follow the instructions below
- Login to your My Albion account at login.wba.co.uk
- Confirm your opt in preferences – make sure you tick YES to emails from West Bromwich Albion in order to receive important updates and offers from the club
- Click Link Account Number on your Profile page
- Click Link your Current Member Number here on the Linked Accounts page
- If you are missing any required fields you will be prompted to complete them in your My Albion profile
- When directed to tickets.wba.co.uk add the Customer ID number (starts with a 2) that is printed on your stilecard or latest match ticket. If you do not know your Customer ID number contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have an email address on your ticketing account you won’t be able to link, please contact email@example.com to add your email address to your ticketing account
- If you have entered the correct number you will be logged in to your ticketing account. If you link to an incorrect number click on the name in the top right and click “Not you?” Highlighted in green. If your number is not recognised or you cannot link to the account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can confirm your account information.
If you are unable to link the two accounts after following this process it may be because we have different details on file to those you are choosing to register with.
Your My Albion account needs to have the same contact details as the ticketing account we currently have on file for you. If your ticketing account details are out of date or you no longer have access to the email address we have on file please contact the Ticket Office atl email@example.com to update your information.
Once the details have been updated you will be able to link your My Albion and ticketing accounts within 30 minutes.
To purchase tickets online on behalf of another supporter you need to ensure they are linked to your Friends and Family list in your ticketing account.
To add Friends and Family to your account login to your ticketing account and go to Personal Details. Scroll down to Friends and Family and click Manage my Relationships to see who is already linked and add new supporter accounts.
If you need any support contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to link your ticketing account to your My Albion account to access your ticketing history online. See “How do I link my ticketing and My Albion account?” for instructions.
Firstly check that you have used the correct Customer ID number.
If you have it may be that the details in your My Albion account don’t match those on your ticketing account. Please contact email@example.com with the Customer ID you are trying to link to and your name, address, email and date of birth details in your My Albion account.
If they don’t match we will update your ticketing account and you will be able to try to link again in 30 minutes after we have confirmed your record has been updated.
Please be aware there may be a delay in response times while the Ticket Office during the COVID-19 restrictions.
Click on the Personal Details profile page on tickets.wba.co.uk and click the green “Not you?”. If this doesn’t work please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm which Customer ID you have used and which Customer ID you would like to change it to and we can update it.
For security reasons supporters are not able to update some fields in their My Albion account. If you are having this issue please contact email@example.com and confirm the correct information and we will update your account.
Check that you are using the correct email address
Try resetting your password (Click Forgot Password)
If neither of these work please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a season ticket please ensure you use this Customer ID which will be printed on your stilecard.
If you have multiple season tickets please contact the Ticket Office to discuss.
If you don’t have a season ticket but do have multiple accounts either contact email@example.com to discuss or link to the account with the most history or accrued loyalty points to ensure you retain them. Please be aware there may be a delay in response times while the Ticket Office during the COVID-19 restrictions.
My Albion accounts have to use a unique email address. If you want other members of your family to have their own log in you will need to create a My Albion account with another email address.
Alternatively you can add them to your Friends and Family list in your ticketing account and you will be able to log in and purchase on their behalf in the future.
If you are concerned that someone has your log in details we recommend you change your password immediately. If you have further concerns about the security of your account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, any supporter can register for a free My Albion account.
Supporters under 16 will only be able to purchase using their account by confirming they have the permission of a parent of guardian. The easiest way to purchase match tickets for a junior supporter please ensure they are added to your Friends and Family list.
Supporters Under 18 are not able to purchase Match Streams on WBA TV when they are available.