When attending matches at The Hawthorns, please do consider your travel arrangements.
If travelling by public transport please wear a face cover at all times as per the current regulations, and ensure you plan your journey around your allocated turnstile arrival time.
Use the journey planner tool below from Transport for West Midlands and You Smart Thing. You can tailor your journey to your requirements and request updates via SMS should there be any changes in public transport times selected within your journey.
Fans travelling to The Hawthorns by car on matchdays can now pre-book car parking spaces directly with our new parking partner, EST.
Half season packages are now available for £77 and can be purchased online here.
At least three car parks will be open within 1 mile of The Hawthorns offering 500 spaces available in total. Car Parking starts at £10 per vehicle and can be purchased online here or by calling 02476 997605.
Car parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis and will be available to purchase at least 4 weeks before the match.
Any supporters requiring Accessible parking are advised on book on the National Timber Site.
Please be aware of road closures around the Stadium on a matchday to further protect the safety of supporters, you can find more information below. All of EST’s car parks are located outside of the road closure zone so your access and departure will not be affected by these measures.
Car parks will be open from 3 hours before kick off and will close 2 hours after the final whistle.
Sandwell Council have amended the event day traffic order which is used to control traffic flow around The Hawthorns on matchdays.
The following road closures are now in place to further ensure the safety of supporters visiting the stadium.
From 95 minutes before kick off:
- Halfords Lane closed to vehicles from Hawthorns Railway Bridge to the Birmingham Road junction, with the exception of users of club operated car parks and residents of Halfords Lane
- Albion Estate residents can only access or leave the estate via Middlemore Road
- Inside lane of the Westbound carriage (towards M5 Junction 1) closed
- Halfords Lane closed to vehicles from Hawthorns Railway Bridge to the Birmingham Road junction until up to 40 minutes after full time
- Albion Estate residents can only access or leave the estate via the gated entrance on Middlemore Road
- Birmingham Road Westbound carriage (towards M5 junction 1) will be fully closed between Park Lane and Screwfix from 10 minutes before full time for up to 40 minutes after the final whistle
- Users of club car parks will not be able to access or leave the facilities from 10 minutes before full time until all pedestrian traffic has left the area.
Metro service suspended for repairs
Albion supporters are reminded the West Midlands Metro service – including lines to and from The Hawthorns – is suspended until further notice in order to implement repairs.
West Midlands Metro confirmed earlier this month the line would be closed in both directions from Saturday, November 13.
Replacement bus and train services are in operation with Metro tickets and passes valid on the alternative modes of transport detailed below:
- National Express bus service 74 between West Bromwich and Birmingham
- National Express bus service 79 between Wolverhampton and West Bromwich
- National Express bus service 16 between Birmingham city centre and Handsworth Wood
- National Express bus service 101 between Birmingham city centre and Winson Green/Jewellery Quarter/Handsworth
- ALL train services between Wolverhampton/Hawthorns and Birmingham
For more information on the suspension of Metro services, click here.