Following his goal-scoring exploits in the Baggies' last home match, Callum Robinson discusses his journey back to the Premier League in the latest Albion News.
Get yours here.
Going from that fateful night at The Hawthorns in July to leading the line for the Baggies against the Premier League's elite defences, Robinson reveals his relationship with “passionate” Head Coach Slaven Bilić, insists there’s more to come from the squad following recent results and explains how no thoughts of rivalry crossed his mind when moving to his first club’s local rivals.
The forward had no hesitation deciding his international loyalties at senior level and also chats about the story behind his favourite number (7) and how progressing with it on the back of his shirt signifies the hard work throughout his footballing journey which has seen him return to the top flight.
There’s plenty more from the Albion striker to supplement your matchday fix ahead of Burnley’s visit to the West Midlands on Monday and the full itinerary of the next Albion News can be found below:
• An in-depth look at the visitors Burnley
• 'Memory Match' revisits a nine-goal thriller from 1967
• Supporters Club Chairman John Homer looks back at some key clashes with the Clarets
• 'Programmes of the Past' looks back at Albion News from 1971 and 2014
• We continue to look at the development of the Baggies' home as we celebrate 120 years of The Hawthorns
• Albion's unforgettable play-off clash with Swansea City is the focus of 'The Hawthorns' Greatest Games
• The 1966 League Cup Final second leg prompts Rob Hawkins to reminisce in 'Shrine Supporters' Stories
• With one of Albion's iconic strips returning this term, 'Kitstory' takes us back to 1992/93
• We bring you Part Three of 'The Impossible Dream' 90 years on from a famous season in the history of the club
• A tribute to the late Chuck Drury
• Plus all the latest news and statistics from around the Premier League
Secure your edition for the Burnley game here.
Season subscriptions are also available here.