Dara O’Shea headlines the cover of an action-packed Albion News ahead of Tuesday’s clash with Man City.
The Academy graduate echoes the message from gaffer Sam Allardyce about the need to remain “resolute” at the back, as Albion seek important points in their push for Premier League safety.
Also inside Tuesday's matchday programme supporters can hear from midfielder Romaine Sawyers and defender Darnell Furlong, while youngster Fin Thorndike features in an in-depth interview discussing his hopes to be the next Academy player to make an impression in the senior side.
Jake Livermore returns with the captain’s notes, along with the gaffer’s pre-match thoughts, and we have all the usual features, including a historic and memorable throwback to this fixture in 1957:
- We continue to look at the development of the Baggies' home as we celebrate 120 years of The Hawthorns
- 'The Hawthorns' Greatest Games' heads back to 1981/82 when Leeds United were the final visitors of the season
- With one of Albion's iconic strips returning this term, 'Kitstory' looks back at the desperate hunt for points in the promotion race
- We bring you Part Ten of 'The Impossible Dream', 90 years on from a famous season in the history of the club
- An in-depth look at the visitors Manchester City
- 'Memory Match' recalls an unbelievable display from the Baggies and an 11-goal thriller against City from 1957
- Supporters Club Chairman John Homer looks back at the origins of Manchester City and recalls some standout clashes between the two sides
- 'Programmes of the Past' looks back at Albion News from 1979 and 2008
- Kevin Harris is next up in our Supporters' Stories series, and selects a fixture against Stoke City from 1995 as his own personal favourite
- Plus all the latest statistics from around the Premier League
Our second instalment of the new year. It's a busy one. Get your copy here!