Sam Johnstone revels in pride at becoming the most recent addition to the centurion list as he headlines the latest Albion News for Sunday’s clash with Tottenham.
Albion’s No.1 discusses stepping into the spot held by predecessor Ben Foster, his most decisive saves between the sticks and after departing fellow Premier League side Manchester United in search of first-team football, Sam describes the honour of reaching his Baggies century in the top flight.
The 27-year-old also chats about the secret behind his success, with yoga and one-on-one coaching away from training featuring as key themes in the keeper’s preparation.
Our focus on the first team doesn't end there as Darnell Furlong features alongside Sam to talk about the shift in ambition at the Baggies compared with his first taste of the Premier League - which was at the age of just 19 for QPR.
Here’s a full list of what Sunday's edition entails:
- We continue to look at the development of the Baggies' home as we celebrate 120 years of The Hawthorns
- A 1-1 draw with a twist against Aston Villa from 1959 is the focus in 'The Hawthorns' Greatest Games'
- Progression for Albion's PL2 and Women's sides
- How the Foundation is adapting its work to benefit the community
- With one of Albion's iconic strips returning this term, 'Kitstory' takes us back to 1992/93 as we recall a clash with Hartlepool United
- We bring you Part Four of 'The Impossible Dream', 90 years on from a famous season in the history of the club
- An in-depth look at the visitors Tottenham Hotspur
- 'Memory Match' revisits a festive special featuring Kanu from back in 2005
- Supporters Club Chairman John Homer looks back at some key clashes with Spurs
- 'Programmes of the Past' looks back at Albion News from 1915 and 1976
- Plus all the latest news and statistics from around the Premier League
Secure your programme for the Spurs game here.
Season subscriptions are still available here.