Albion News remembers those members of the Albion Family we’ve lost over 2020 in our final game of the year.
We pay tribute with a six-page spread to loved ones of the Albion Family in our annual Always Albion tribute.
With Sam Allardyce and his appointments only arriving midway through December, we provide the ins and outs of Albion’s new coaching team in this week's edition, along with Big Sam’s column on Albion’s progression heading into 2021.
Columns from Branislav Ivanović and Karlan Grant also feature, along with a Q&A from Academy Manager Richard Stevens explaining potential loans, upcoming individuals and the progress the youth system has made over this difficult year.
Our other regular features include:
- We continue to look at the development of the Baggies' home as we celebrate 120 years of The Hawthorns
- 'The Hawthorns' Greatest Games' relives a famous night in the club's history, a 5-1 cup winning triumph over West Ham United
- With one of Albion's iconic strips returning this term, 'Kitstory' reflects on the festive period of the 1992/93 campaign
- We bring you Part Eight of 'The Impossible Dream', 90 years on from a famous season in the history of the club
- An in-depth look at the visitors Leeds United
- 'Memory Match' recalls a nine-goal thriller between the Albion and the Whites from 1934
- Supporters Club Chairman John Homer looks back at some of the controversial clashes against Leeds United
- 'Programmes of the Past' looks back at Albion News from 1979 and 2002 - including the club's first ever matchday programme in the Premier League
- Harry Taylor is next up in our Supporters' Stories series
- Plus all the latest news and statistics from around the Premier League
Plenty to keep you informed, so pick up your Leeds copy here.