How to Report A Concern

7th May
Albion Safeguarding

How to report a concern.

The decision to report a concern can sometimes be very challenging. However, the actions you take today may prevent serious harm or much worse happening to a child or adult at risk.

If you have a concern about a child or adult at risk and there is an immediate concern for their safety, you should call the Police on 999.

If you have a concern about a child or adult at risk and the matter is not urgent you can report the matter via

Email at

All matters will be treated in confidence and only shared with those persons where necessary.

Staff at the football club can record any concern and ensure that it is dealt with correctly and sensitively.


You can also report non urgent matters to the

NSPCC/FA Hot line on  0808 800 5000

Children’s Trust Sandwell  0121 569 3100

Childline   0800 1111

West Midlands Police Non-Emergency 101


West Bromwich Albion Football Club are committed to ensuring the safety and welfare of all who we engage with and who visit our club. Whether on-line or in person, the club will strive to achieve its Vision and Principles through the implementation of its Safeguarding Action and Implement Plan. Creating Safe environments for everyone, and ensuring a culture where staff, children and adults at risk are listened to and are supported in the management of any safeguarding concerns.

Friday 10th June 2022