Albion supporters are reminded the West Midlands Metro service – including lines to and from The Hawthorns – is suspended until further notice in order to implement repairs.
West Midlands Metro confirmed earlier this month the line would be closed in both directions from Saturday, November 13.
Replacement bus and train services are in operation with Metro tickets and passes valid on the alternative modes of transport detailed below:
- National Express bus service 74 between West Bromwich and Birmingham
- National Express bus service 79 between Wolverhampton and West Bromwich
- National Express bus service 16 between Birmingham city centre and Handsworth Wood
- National Express bus service 101 between Birmingham city centre and Winson Green/Jewellery Quarter/Handsworth
- ALL train services between Wolverhampton/Hawthorns and Birmingham
For more information on the suspension of Metro services, click here.
The club are also making some adjustments to the matchday search regimes following the increase threat level to the United Kingdom.
Supporters will be required to open their jackets and empty their pockets. Any bags brought in will need to be opened and there may be a need for a physical search if deemed necessary.
To ensure supporters can enter the ground quickly, we would ask that they only bring a minimum amount of possessions with them, with the exception of required medical equipment.
Please note there is no storage area for supporters with large bags, so please do not bring any to The Hawthorns.