While attendances at The Hawthorns are limited, 2019/20 and 2020/21 season ticket holders can enter a ballot to apply for match tickets.
You can apply for up to six tickets in one application and allocate the remaining tickets to members of your Friends and Family list who must also be season ticket holders. You can only apply for one ticket per season ticket holder.
Disabled supporters do not need to apply for a ticket for a carer. We will automatically allocate you a carer seat if you are successful in your application and this will not count towards your maximum of six places.
To enter a ballot please follow the instructions below
1, Go to tickets.wba.co.uk and click Sign In
2. Log in with your My Albion Single Sign On Account email and password
3. Go to the Match Tickets button and select Home Tickets from the dropdown menu
4. Click the green Add button underneath the match you wish to apply for
5. Select the number of tickets you wish to apply for, up to a maximum of six, in each age category (please ensure you select the correct age category for any season ticket holders you are applying on behalf of)
6. Click Add to Basket
7. Allocate each ticket in your basket to a season ticket holder on your Friends & Family list - check you are linking the supporter to the correct price category
8. Click Proceed to Checkout
9. Review the Terms and Conditions and then select the tick box to say you have read and accept them
10. Click Submit
11. You will receive an email conformation that your ballot application has been submitted
We will contact all ballot applicants by email to inform them of whether they have been successful or not. For ballots run ahead of a tier review we will only contact successful applicants if changes are made that permit us to allow fans into the stadium.