Win a £100 gift card to spend at shop.wba.co.uk and all you have to do is register for a FREE My Albion account by midnight on 31st August 2020.
Create your free My Albion account to access videos on WBA TV. In a few days you will be able to use your My Albion account to log in to both the ticketing website and online megastore meaning you will only need one log in for all of the Club’s platforms.
When this is available we will contact supporters with instructions on how to link their ticketing accounts to their My Albion account. To make this process as simple as possible please ensure you create your My Albion Account using the same details (name, date of birth, address and email) as you use in your ticketing account. If we have out of date information on your ticketing account there is still time to log in at wbatickets.co.uk to amend your details.
Each My Albion account requires a unique email address so if you currently use an email address on several ticketing accounts, each supporter wanting to register for My Albion will need to provide their own email address.
How to create your My Albion account
- Click on the log in icon in the top right corner of the blue navigation bar on wba.co.uk or visit login.wba.co.uk
- Click Create Account and fill in the fields or quickly register with your Facebook or Google account by clicking the relevant buttons
- If choosing to register by completing the form you will need to specify a password that is 8 - 16 characters long and contain at least one number, one lowercase letter and one uppercase letter
- You will then be sent an email to verify that your email address is correct and activate your account. If you do not receive the email please check your junk and spam folders, email email@example.com or log in with Facebook or Google
- Complete your profile by clicking on Update Profile
- Set your subscription preferences for communications from West Bromwich Albion by clicking Update Preferences
- Tick the communications and the channels that you are happy to contacted on and then click Save Preferences
How to log in
- If you created your My Albion account using your Facebook or Google account you will be able to log in by clicking the relevant button on the log in page
- If you registered your My Albion account by completing the form then you will need to enter your email address and password to log in.
Winners will be selected at random from everyone who has registered a My Albion account by midnight on 31st August 2020. The winner will be contacted the following week to arrange receipt of the £100 gift card.