Season ticket holders and Members (aged 18+) who have an available Reward Cash balance can now redeem against the purchase of home match tickets for WBA v Nottingham Forest (26th November) and WBA v Reading (11th December).
You can purchase online at tickets.wba.co.uk or directly from the Ticket Office. Just confirm how much of your Reward Cash you would like to use against your purchase.
You have until midnight on Sunday 21st November to use your Reward Cash towards the purchase of tickets for these games.
If you’re not a season ticket holder or member and would like to benefit from Reward Cash click here to find out more.
How do I check my balance?
- Go to rewards.wba.co.uk and log in with your My Albion account linked to your Customer ID Number associated with your season ticket or membership and you’ll be able to view your pending and available rewards as well as your recent transactions
You can also log into tickets.wba.co.uk with your My Albion account and then visit your account page here. Your balance will be displayed at the top of the page
How do I redeem my Reward Cash?
- Add the home match tickets for WBA v N Forest and / or WBA v Reading to your basket
- Click the Red ‘Buy Now’ button
- Select whether you want an e-ticket or paper tickets posted to you and click ‘Continue’
- Allocate any friends and family using the tickets and scroll down to Albion Reward Cash
- Select how much of your available balance you’d like to use against your purchase – please note this will automatically default to the maximum available. To change this edit the value in the box
- Your remaining balance will display at the bottom of the page, click ‘Review Terms and Conditions and Pay’
- If there is an outstanding balance provide your payment details to complete the transaction
Please note that you will not be able to purchase any other ticketing products in the same transaction when redeeming Reward Cash. If you would like to buy away tickets as well, for example, you would need to complete two separate transactions.
Got any questions?
If you are having any issues with accessing or redeeming your Reward Cash please contact email@example.com