Supporters who have yet to sign up for a free My Albion digital account are reminded to do so by midnight on Monday, August 31 to be entered into a draw to win a £100 gift voucher to spend on official Albion merchandise. Click here to sign up.
Your My Albion account will give you access to every video in the WBA TV archive on wba.co.uk and in the coming weeks will be the only log in you’ll need for tickets and retail too.
When this is available we will contact supporters with instructions on how to link their ticketing accounts to their My Albion account. To make this process as simple as possible please ensure you create your My Albion Account using the same details (name, date of birth, address and email) as you use in your ticketing account. If we have out of date information on your ticketing account there is still time to log in at wbatickets.co.uk to amend your details.
Each My Albion account requires a unique email address so if your friends and family have your email address on their ticketing accounts they will need to register for My Albion using their own email address.
How to create your My Albion account
- Click on the log in icon in the top right corner of the blue navigation bar on wba.co.uk or visit login.wba.co.uk
- Click Create Account and fill in the fields or quickly register with your Facebook or Google account by clicking the relevant buttons
- Choose a password that is 8 - 16 characters long and contain at least one number, one lowercase letter and one uppercase letter
- You will then be sent an email to verify that your email address is correct and activate your account. If you do not receive the email please check your junk and spam folders, email email@example.com or log in with Facebook or Google (no verification is required with social sign in)
- Complete your profile by clicking on Update Profile
- Set your subscription preferences for communications from West Bromwich Albion by clicking Update Preferences
- Tick the communications and the channels that you are happy to contacted on and then click Save Preferences
- You will now be able to watch every video on WBA TV when you are logged in
How to log in
- If you created your My Albion account using your Facebook or Google account you will be able to log in by clicking the relevant button on login.wba.co.uk
- If you registered your My Albion account by completing the form then you will need to enter your email address and password to log in.
- If you have any questions about your My Albion account you can visit our FAQ’s here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Winners will be selected at random from everyone who has registered a My Albion account by midnight on August 31, 2020. The winner will be contacted the following week to arrange receipt of the £100 gift card.