Supporters hoping to attend games at The Hawthorns this season must register for a free My Albion account in order to purchase tickets online.
Baggies home games will continue to be played behind closed doors while Sandwell remains in Tier 3 - but fans could return to The Hawthorns if restrictions in the borough are eased following a fall in COVID-19 cases.
Supporters should address the following steps in order to apply for tickets.
1. Register a My Albion account
2. Link your My Albion account to your online ticket account
3. Upload an up-to-date passport-style photograph
4. Update your friends and family list in order to purchase tickets for others
Supporters who purchased a 2019/20 and/or 2020/21 season ticket will be eligible to apply for tickets, with maximum attendances at The Hawthorns expected to be in the low thousands.
Further details on the ticket selling process will be released once the return of fans to The Hawthorns has been confirmed.
If you require any assistance with your online accounts please email email@example.com.
Please follow the instructions below to setup a My Albion account, following the step-by-step guide to link it to your ticket account.
Register a My Albion account
1. Visit login.wba.co.uk and click Create Account
2. Complete the short form and click Continue. Please enter the email address you have registered with the club
3. Check your inbox for an activation email – if you don’t receive one within a few minutes contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a new activation link
4. When activated return to login.wba.co.uk and sign in to your account, following the instructions below to link your ticketing account
Link your My Albion and Ticket accounts
1. Login to your My Albion account at login.wba.co.uk
2. Confirm your opt in preferences – make sure you tick YES to emails from West Bromwich Albion in order to receive important updates and offers from the club
3. Click Link Account Number on your Profile page
4. Click Link your Current Member Number here on the Linked Accounts page
5. If you are missing any required fields you will be prompted to complete them in your My Albion profile
6. When directed to tickets.wba.co.uk add the Customer ID number (starts with a 2) that is printed on your stilecard or latest match ticket. If you do not know your Customer ID number contact email@example.com. If you do not have an email address on your ticketing account you won’t be able to link, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add your email address to your ticketing account.
7. If you have entered the correct number you will be logged in to your ticketing account. If you link to an incorrect number click on the name in the top right and click “Not you?” highlighted in green. If your number is not recognised or you cannot link to the account please contact email@example.com so we can confirm your account information.
To add your photograph and update your Friends and Family list go to tickets.wba.co.uk, click on your name in the top right hand corner (when you are logged in) and select Personal Details from the dropdown menu.
This will take you to your profile page where you can upload a photograph or edit your Friends and Family list.
- If you can’t create a My Albion account with your email address it may be that it is already registered to another account. Each My Albion account must have a unique email address
- Generic addresses like info@ sales@ admin@ won’t be accepted, please ensure you use a personal email address
- If you cannot link your My Albion and ticketing accounts it may be because the account details don’t match, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure we have the most up to date information on your ticketing account
- If you don’t receive your activation or password re set emails please check your junk folders. If they are still not received please contact email@example.com
- If you link your My Albion account to the wrong ticketing account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can correct for you