Albion today launch an Early Bird offer which gives fans the chance to book season-tickets for the 2019/20 campaign at this season’s prices.
Our prices for the current Sky Bet Championship campaign have been welcomed by Baggies fans and acclaimed by supporters throughout the league - and here’s your chance to book next season’s seat at the same price.
Existing and new season-ticket holders can guarantee themselves the cheapest price to watch Albion at The Hawthorns by booking their seat by the Early Bird deadline of 5pm on Tuesday, April 30.
After the deadline all unsold seats, including those not renewed, will be released for general sale in the summer window at a higher price, regardless of division.
If you’re an Extra Early Bird and buy before Saturday, March 30 you’ll be automatically entered into a draw to win back the cost of your season ticket!
You can renew by visiting the Ticket Office, calling 0121 227 2227 or online here.
- In full with cash (Ticket Office only) or credit/debit card
- Spread the cost over 9 months interest free with Albion Mastercard
- Spread the cost via Direct Debit
In addition anyone buying a 19/20 season-ticket during the Early Bird window will automatically receive 1,000 of next season’s loyalty points for additional priority for all remaining 18/19 matches. Renewing season-ticket holders will receive a further 500 loyalty points ahead of the 19/20 season.
Prices start from £329 for adults and remain just £49 for Under-11s. See the full price table below.
Please note there have been changes to concession price eligibility criteria.
- All Under-11 season-tickets must be purchased with an Under-23, adult or senior season-ticket
- The senior price category is now for fans aged 65+. All existing senior season-ticket holders will qualify for the senior price regardless of their age when purchasing in the Early Bird window
- Students must now present a letter from their educational institution confirming their full time student status to qualify for the concession price