West Bromwich Albion Football Club are recruiting a part-time receptionist who will be based at The Hawthorns.
SALARY: £8.75 per hour, £11,375 per annum
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 12.45pm-6pm
We would like someone who works at a high standard, has exceptional customer service skills able to work under pressure
As a receptionist you will be responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors to the stadium, this includes both external and internal visitors. Able to deliver excellent customer service at all times, be the first point of contact for telephone and online general queries. Ensure the delivery of correct security procedures.
The role is part of a small team so the successful applicant must have the flexibility to cover colleagues annual leave as well as being able to work all home match days (including weekend and evening games albeit this will be on a rota basis).
Key deliverables for this role are:-
- Managing all visitors to The Hawthorns
- Dealing with general phone and on line queries
- Be an ambassador for the WBA brand at all times
- Sort post and parcels delivered to the stadium and distribute accordingly
- Consistently deliver all security procedures to for all visitors including visitor passes
- Key control
- General administration work as required
- Update Welcome Board
- Deal with customer queries in a calm and professional manner
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a customer facing role. Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- IT competent
Please forward a copy of your current CV along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 16th December 2018