The Albion Foundation (registered Charity 1081948) is an established and successful provider of Sports and Education programmes.
We currently have the following job vacancy:
Media and Promotions Officer
Full time – one year fixed term contract
Scale 3 – £14,040 – £16,000
- Reporting to the Deputy Director the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maximising publicity and increasing awareness of The Albion Foundation.
- Content management of The Albion Foundation website to ensure that all areas are consistently updated and traffic is increased
- Producing high quality video content and maintaining a bank of high quality photographs
- Analysing, reviewing and increasing The Albion Foundation’s use of social media
- Assisting with the implementation of CRM strategies designed to advertise and promote The Albion Foundation to West Bromwich Albion Football Club’s supporter-base
- Supporting all promotional and celebratory events hosted by The Albion Foundation
- Assisting with measuring the impact of media coverage and promotional material generated by The Albion Foundation
- Working closely with West Bromwich Albion Football Club’s Media Club to ensure synergy and partnership working
- Will possess a NCTJ qualification
- Will possess effective planning, creative and organisational skills
- Will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Will have an understanding of video production including the use of editing software such as Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier
- Will have a flexible approach to employment and will understand the need to work unsociable hours including evenings and weekends
- Will possess and demonstrate all eleven Core Values agreed by The Albion Foundation
To apply for this position, please send a completed Application Form and Equality and Diversity Form to email@example.com
Closing date for applications will be Friday 2nd December 2016, 5:00pm. Interviews will be held on 8th December 2016.
To download the full Job Specification, please click here: Job Specification
To download the Application Form, please click here: Application Form
To download the Equality and Diversity Form, please click here: Equality & Diversity Questionnaire
This post will be subject to an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
The Albion Foundation is an Equal Opportunities Employer