Media and Promotions Internship on offer
Media and Promotions Internship
Full time – one year fixed term from 1st September 2016 until 31st August 2017, £11,000
The Albion Foundation (registered Charity 1081948) is an established and successful provider of sport, education and disability programmes.
- Reporting to the Media and Promotions Officer the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with media and promotional opportunities directed at maximising publicity and increasing awareness of The Albion Foundation
- Supporting and assisting with the content management of The Albion Foundation website to ensure that all areas are consistently updated and traffic is increased
- Analysing, reviewing and increasing The Albion Foundation’s use of social media
- Assisting with the implementation of CRM strategies designed to advertise and promote The Albion Foundation to West Bromwich Albion Football Club’s supporter-base
- Support all promotional and celebratory events hosted by The Albion Foundation
- Assisting with measuring the impact of media coverage and promotion material generated by The Albion Foundation
- Will be working towards a degree in marketing and/or media or be a recent graduate in this field
- Will possess effective organisational and communication skills
- Will have a flexible approach to employment and will understand the need to work unsociable hours including evenings and weekends
- Will possess and demonstrate all eleven Core Values agreed by The Albion Foundation
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on 22nd July 2016.
There will be an optional information evening providing further details about this post and the wider work of The Albion Foundation at 6pm on 19th July for an hour at The Albion Foundation, Brasshouse Lane, Smethwick B66 1BA (we are located in the former Canal Heritage Museum, opposite Galton Valley Primary School).
If you wish to attend, please confirm your attendance with email@example.com.
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Thursday 28th July 2016.
This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS and two written references.
The Albion Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information, click here.