West Bromwich Albion Football Club,
BY RAIL OR METRO
The Stadium is accessible from the Hawthorns train and Metro station only.
Take the national train line into Birmingham New Street and change for a local train or Metro to The Hawthorns from Snow Hill Station, which is a five-minute walk from Birmingham New Street.
Buses from across the West Midlands stop on the doorstep of The Hawthorns.
Centro, the region's public transport promoter, has timetables for all these services on its website. Just click here for the Centro website, then select Journey Planner to find out exactly which buses, trains and trams can get you from home to the match.
(1) From M5 junction 1, and West Bromwich take the A41 East, sign posted Birmingham City Centre. The stadium is visible immediately after the motorway island is cleared, and stands about 600 metres to the Birmingham side of junction 1.
(2) From Birmingham follow the A41 West towards the M5 junction 1. The stadium will be located on your left-hand side.
(1) From M5, at the junction 1 roundabout take the exit signposted A41 Birmingham.
Positioning yourself in the right hand lane you pass the stadium on your right hand side.
Immediately after the first set of traffic lights you come to you will see the stadium on your right and a set of black gates with the club crest on, opposite McDonalds restaurant.
Turn right through the gates and you will enter the main car park.
(2) From Birmingham, car parking can be found on your left-hand side just before you approach the stadium directly opposite McDonalds Restaurant.
Turn left through the black club gates with the club crest on, where you will find over 300 car parking spaces.
(1) From M5 the West Stand (Halfords Lane) side of the stadium is located when turning right at the first set of traffic lights after the junction 1 roundabout.
(2) From Birmingham City centre follow the A41 West until you see the stadium on your left.
At the set of traffic lights on the corner of the stadium turn left into Halfords Lane.
On non-matchdays parking can be found at the East Stand Car Park.
On matchdays numerous car parks are available around the stadium, of which many are operated by private businesses.
Within close proximity are East End Foods (Birmingham Road), ECP (adjacent to The East Stand) and former Pipe Centre (Adjacent to McDonalds).
Away fans are encouraged to park on the east side of the stadium adjacent to Middlemore Road to ensure a smooth exit following the fixture.
Palm Training Ground
Palm Training Ground,
430 Birmingham Road,
From M6 junction 7 take the A34 north towards Walsall. Palm Training Ground is located on your left approximately 1 mile from the junction, adjacent to Aston University Recreation Centre.
Tame Bridge Parkway is located 2.2 miles from Palm Training Ground.
West Bromwich Albion Academy
West Bromwich Albion Academy,
The Academy is located on Halfords Lane, just a short walk from The Hawthorns Stadium, adjacent to Sandwell Academy School. Directions to The Hawthorns can be found above.