Albion fans taking advantage of the Early Bird season-ticket offer have a few days left to claim a chance to win back their money.
And the Club can also update supporters as to how the Early Bird offer, which introduced loyalty point bonuses, will affect the allocation of tickets for the trip to Derby County.
But first of all the competition - to enter, all you have to do is purchase your season ticket online or directly from the Ticket Office by 5pm on Saturday, March 30. The method of payment doesn’t matter and you will be entered into a free draw, with the lucky winner contacted next week.
The Club introduced big cuts in both season-ticket and matchday prices last summer and have frozen prices throughout March and April at the same level for 2019/20, regardless of which league the Baggies will be competing.
All season tickets will be taken off sale during May before becoming available once more, at a new price level, on Monday, June 3. Supporters who have not renewed via Early Bird are urged to act quickly when sales re-commence in June if they wish to secure a preferred seat.
Our prices represent some of the cheapest in the top two divisions and for supporters wishing to take advantage of our monthly payment plan there is the opportunity for fans to spread the cost interest-free over nine months with an Albion Mastercard.
Click here, to find out more and apply for a card if you don’t already have one.
Prices start at £329 for adults and remain just £49 for Under 11s - you can for a full guide to our Early Bird prices.
In addition, anyone buying a 2019/20 season-ticket during the Early Bird window will automatically receive 1,000 of next season’s loyalty points for additional priority for any 2018/19 away matches played after the renewal window has closed. Renewing season-ticket holders will receive a further 500 loyalty points ahead of the 19/20 season.
Supporters have been asking about how these loyalty points will impact ticket-selling priorities for the remainder of this season.
The only scheduled fixture affected is the Sky Bet Championship clash at Derby.
Tickets will be sold in this order of priority (full details will follow):
1. Away Season Ticket Holders
2. 2018-19 or 19-20 Home season Ticket Holders who have purchased 14 or more away games this season
3. 2018-19 or 19-20 Home Season Ticket Holders who have purchased 12 or more away games this season
4. 2018-19 or 19-20 Home Season Ticket Holders who have purchased 10 or more away games this season
5. 2018-19 or 19-20 Home Season Ticket Holders who have purchased 8 or more away games this season
6. 2018-19 or 19-20 Home Season Ticket Holders who have purchased 6 or more away games this season
7. All 2019-20 Season ticket Holders
8. All 2018-19 Season Ticket Holders
9. Members who have purchased 2 or more away games this season
10. Supporters on the database who have attended 2 or more games this season
11. General sale