Your chance to work in HR at the Albion
Part-time HR officer (minimum 15 hours per week)
West Bromwich Albion F.C. is a well established professional football club with a proud heritage and a leading brand. As a founder member of the Football League, the club has built on recent success and is looking forward to a further period of growth.
Reporting to the General Counsel / Club Secretary you will be responsible for a range of HR related activities to include the following:
- Managing and maintaining staff contracts, personnel files and other employee information
- New Starter References
- Reviewing Club HR Policies and Procedures
- Carrying out ad-hoc projects and research
- Assisting with preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings as necessary
- Liaising with employees and managers on HR matters
- Coordinating staff training events
- Responding to work experience requests
- General administration as required including filing, copying, arranging meetings etc.
Key skills & experience:
- Understanding and practical knowledge of employment law and employer best practice
- Excellent IT Skills
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a HR environment
- Experience of supporting managers across a variety of departments at different levels in all aspects of HR and training
- Experience of working with CRB / Safeguarding protocols would be advantageous
A competitive salary, pension and relocation allowance are available for the successful candidate.
Applicants should apply in writing stating salary expectations to Vanessa Gomm, West Bromwich Albion FC, 430 Birmingham Road, Walsall, WS5 3LQ /firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: July 31, 2016