Full and part-time vacancies at The Albion Foundation
Administrator - £12,000-£16,000 (part-time at pro rata)
The Albion Foundation (registered Charity 1081948) is an established and successful provider of Sports and Education programmes.
Reporting to the Administration Supervisor the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Welcoming and registering visitors
- Signing for deliveries
- Answering telephone calls and transferring as appropriate
- Taking messages for staff and ensuring they are relayed accurately
- Responsible for all administration connected to camp bookings/evening centres etc including all financial recording associated with bookings and producing letters to participants using VIEWS system
- Responsible for collating Monitoring & Evaluation information and updating Substance database and other Monitoring & Evaluation tools for all departments
- Responsible for minuting of all team meetings ensuring minutes are distributed within 48 hours of meeting
- Production of detailed reports using spread sheets and word as designated by Finance Officer and Administration Manager
- Assisting Finance Officer with ‘Opera’ duties and with cashing up procedure
- Assisting Finance Officer with duties as agreed with Admin Supervisor ie petrol receipts/paypal income
- Photocopying, filing paperwork, post (distribution and franking)
- Recording of accidents via accident book
- Responsible for booking of meeting rooms for staff at Stadium
- Responsible for booking of Dome, Conference & Event bookings received from Foundation staff
- Administration of volunteering process
- Support the overall administration function as designated by the Administration Supervisor
- Responsible for ordering of stationery/refreshments/water and monitoring and maintaining accurate stock levels
- Ensure best price for all consumables purchased by obtaining 3 quotes on all items
- Provide cover as and when required at Albion Foundation School site
- Liaise with IT support provider for all Foundation IT issues
- Ensure IT systems are backed up each night
- Monitor and log issues and dates resolved
- Produce monthly report for above for Admin Supervisor
- Distribute and handle email enquiries received through info@ and sales@ email addresses
- Oversee all marketing and website duties during holiday and absence of administrator responsible for this area
- Ensure deadlines are met whilst overseeing website and marketing
Full details including person specification, qualifications and experience can be found on each individual job descriptions.
If you have any questions regarding either post please contact Tracey Jones on 0871 271 9840.
Please complete and send an application form with a covering letter to Tracey Jones – email@example.com or by post The Albion Foundation, Ford Street, Smethwick, West Midlands, B67 7QY
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 15 May 2013. Interviews will be held week commencing 20 May 2013
For further details or to download an application form click here.
This post will be subject to an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
The Albion Foundation is an Equal Opportunities Employer