Packages for the 2012/13 Barclays Premier League campaign are now available
MATCHBALL and programme sponsorship packages for the 2012/13 Barclays Premier League campaign are now available.
With average attendances around 25,000 per Premier League home game last season, our sponsorship opportunities offer a unique matchday experience for your company.
Benefit from advertising in our award-winning matchday programme, in addition to Albion TV recognition, big screen branding and PA system announcements.
Both packages include a full tour of The Hawthorns, sumptuous dining in the Richardson Suite and once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities.
You will also receive a signed and encased ball or a signed programme - presented to you by a member of the first team playing squad.
Take away magical memories from your day watching the Baggies, while taking advantage of fantastic brand exposure for your business.
Matchball and programme sponsorship packages include:
- Entertain ten guests in our Richardson Suite
- Secure reserved VIP car parking (three per party - subject to availability)
- Central executive seating
- Pre-match behind the scenes guided tour of The Hawthorns
- Matchday entertainment with special guests
- Champagne reception
- Three-course meal
- Half-time and post-match refreshments
- Matchday commemorative gifts
- A signed and encased personalised match ball or signed framed programme presented by a ﬁrst team player
- Souvenir presentation photograph
- Complimentary bar facility
- Complimentary match programme, team sheet and results sheet
- Satellite LCD TV with live match feed
- Licensed betting facilities
Also benefit from:
- Matchday programme acknowledgement and logo promotion
- Albion TV recognition
- Big screen branding & PA system announcements
- Platinum - £375 per person, plus VAT
- Gold - £275 per person, plus VAT
- Silver - £175 per person, plus VAT
While the team have been making huge strides on the pitch over the past two seasons, the club have been striving for excellence off it - both in the variety and quality of the matchday hospitality on offer.
We have received excellent customer feedback across all our packages and suites, and with the appointment of an award-winning chef, the bar is set to be raised even higher this term.
You can see for yourself the best of what The Hawthorns has to offer by watching our promotional video (click here)
Also, you can learn more about the packages available, and read what customers have had to say about their matchday experience, by downloading our 2012/13 hospitality brochure (click here)