Join the Foundation's Patron Club to make a difference in the local community and join a network of businesses.
The Albion Foundation is committed to working with companies and individuals that share the same values as our charity and West Bromwich Albion Football Club, where there are common synergies that can support our mission to make a positive difference within the local community.
Being part of the Foundation's Patron Club, your funds will go directly into the local community to help us tackle local challenges, whilst helping others to fulfil their potential.
Costing £600 per year, you will receive the following benefits:
- Plaque and Certificate of Membership to ‘The Albion Foundation Patron Club’
- Two places to The Albion Foundation annual networking event
- Company logo on The Albion Foundation website
- Social media recognition on The Albion Foundation Facebook and Twitter platforms
- IP Rights will be supplied, allowing our patrons to identify themselves as a partner of The Albion Foundation
- Exclusive content and promotional opportunities through The Albion Foundation database
- Preferential places and sponsorship opportunities for Foundation events
- Logo displayed in a West Bromwich Albion matchday programme
- Recognition on the Patron Wall at The Albion Foundation Office
- The opportunity to decide which area of The Albion Foundation their donation will benefit