Albion today launch an upgraded online store which offers new functionality and benefits to fans.
The new site, which has been developed in partnership with RSS Systems, can be accessed at shop.wba.co.uk.
All fans will need to set up a new account on shop.wba.co.uk to be able to shop online where the new features include:
- Season ticket holders, corporate seasonal members and members can claim their 5% discount online
- Contactless payment now available in store
- New gift cards can now be redeemed online*
- Apple Pay can be used to pay in store
- Exclusive discounts and offers to be launched in the 2019/20 season
- Shop by Player makes it easier to buy replica shirts with your favourite player’s name
- Set up a Wish List that you can share with friends and family
When setting up your account, season ticket holders, members and corporate seasonal members must ensure they add their Customer ID (found on your stilecard, match tickets, online ticket account or ask the Ticket Office) and the email address used on your ticketing account. This will mean you can claim your 5% discount when shopping online.
Please be aware that to receive your discount in store season ticket holders must present their stilecard at the till - the discount cannot be applied without it.
Members and corporate seasonal members who do not have a stilecard will be sent a barcode to print off and show in store when shopping to receive their discount.
Opt in to Win
If you create a new account and tick the opt-in boxes by 30th April 2019 you will be entered into a draw to win a brand new 19/20 home shirt or one of this year’s green and yellow shirts signed by the first team.