THIS is your chance to win an extra special prize all Albion fans will treasure.
After helping us launch our new version of the iconic green and yellow kit he helped make famous, we asked Baggies legend Brendon Batson to sign the shirt he wore in the club's promotional photographs.
Now it could be yours simply by opting in to the Club’s communications.
A change in the law means if you would like to continue to receive Club correspondence with details about special offers, breaking news stories, match previews and more, you’ll need to update your details in our Preference Portal - which can be accessed online here.
Under recent new legislation, you have to give us permission to contact you in the future, so even if you are 'opted-in' then you still need to re-confirm that you would like to continue to receive correspondence from us.
You also have the option to choose what type of content you would like to receive and how you would like to receive it.
You are able to re opt-in at any time by visiting the Preference Portal here, but we will not be able to directly communicate with you in order to remind you.
Thousands of supporters have already opted in to receive Albion emails and communications and will automatically be entered into the competition draw to win a 2018/19 change green and yellow shirt signed by Brendon.
Those still yet to do so and wishing to enter the competition have until midnight on Tuesday, September 11 - just in time for our trip to Birmingham City!
Simply click here or on the graphic below.
The winner will be selected at random and will be contacted as soon as possible to redeem their prize.
Terms & Conditions:
• Entry is open to all who have opted in to receive WBA emails and communications.
• Competition closes at midnight on Tuesday, September 11 2018.
• A winner will be chosen at random and contacted after this time.
• Supporters already opted in to WBA emails and communications will automatically be entered into the draw.
• Reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if the first chosen winner does not respond within seven days, a new winner will be chosen and contacted to redeem the prize.
• Any attempt to create a duplicate account to enter the competition more than once will be blocked by our system and the entry will not count.