It's here! FIFA 19 hits the shelves on Friday and we're giving you the chance to win your very own Albion-branded copy...
All you've got to do is opt in to official Club communications.
A change in the law means if you would like to continue to receive Club correspondence with details about special offers, breaking news stories, match previews and more, you'll need to update your details in our Preference Portal.
Under recent new legislation, you have to give us permission to contact you in the future, so even if you are 'opted-in' then you still need to re-confirm that you would like to continue to receive correspondence from us.
You also have the option to choose what type of content you would like to receive and how you would like to receive it.
You are able to re opt-in at any time by visiting the Preference Portal, but we will not be able to directly communicate with you in order to remind you.
Thousands of supporters have already opted in to receive Albion emails and communications and will automatically be entered into the competition draw.
Those still yet to do so and wishing to enter the competition have until midnight on Monday, October 1.
The winner will be selected at random and will be contacted as soon as possible to redeem their prize.
So click here to be in with a chance!
Terms & Conditions:
• Entry is open to all who have opted in to receive WBA emails and communications.
• Competition closes at midnight on Monday, October 1, 2018.
• A winner will be chosen at random and contacted after this time.
• Supporters already opted in to WBA emails and communications will automatically be entered into the draw.
• Reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if the first chosen winner does not respond within seven days, a new winner will be chosen and contacted to redeem the prize.
• Any attempt to create a duplicate account to enter the competition more than once will be blocked by our system and the entry will not count.