Baggie skipper already looking ahead to returnCHRIS Brunt was a man in demand as media descended upon the training ground to catch up with the Albion man.
The Northern Ireland was speaking to national, local, radio and written journalists as he continues his rehabilitation from major knee surgery.
Brunt will miss the rest of this season and Northern Ireland's Euro 2016 campaign in France after suffering a cruciate injury in his right knee against Crystal Palace.
He spoke at length about several issues including:
* Albion's campaign as a whole and hopes for the future
* The unfortunate injury that rules him out for several months
* How the news of his Euro 2016 exit impacted on him - the phone calls he made to family
* The operation, the rehabilitation and hopeful return date
* The impact that Michael O'Neill has had on Northern Ireland's campaign
* How Brunt intends to spend the coming months
Albion fans can catch those interviews during the coming period.