See below for details
Engagement Coordinator – Education and Engagement
Full time - 12 month fixed term contract in the first instance, £20,000 - £25,000
The Albion Foundation (registered Charity 1081948) is an established and successful provider of sport, education and disability programmes.
Reporting to the Deputy Director the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing, delivering, developing and evaluating The Albion Foundation’s Kicks programme – specifically hard to reach participants, those at risk of offending and outside of mainstream provision
- To support and further develop both new and existing provision that targets challenging young people
- To consult, engage and support local Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic groups and ensure both The Albion Foundation’s participants and West Bromwich Albion Football Club’s supporters begin to reflect local demographics
- Will be able to closely associate, represent and understand the requirements of BAME communities
- Will have an excellent ability to develop mutually beneficial partnerships
- Will have a flexible approach to employment and will understand the need to work unsociable hours including evenings and weekends
- Will possess and demonstrate all eleven Core Values agreed by The Albion Foundation
- Will strive to ‘Inspire to Achieve’
There will be an optional information evening providing further details about this post and the wider work of The Albion Foundation at 6pm on 20th July for an hour at The Albion Foundation, Brasshouse Lane, Smethwick B66 1BA (we are located in the former Canal Heritage Museum, opposite Galton Valley Primary School).
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Friday 29th July 2016.
This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS and two written references.
The Albion Foundation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.