Doors open at 10am
ALBION fans will get a chance to watch Tony Pulis put his players through their paces at tomorrow's Open Day at The Hawthorns.
Doors will open at 10am, with the players starting their training session at 11am.
In addition there will be plenty of goodies up for grabs - details of those can be found here
For supporters attending tomorrow's behind-the-scenes event, here's your very own guide...
• Anyone wishing to attend MUST register before book their free ticket online - you can do that here.
• Access to the stadium is through the East stand turnstiles only (except wheelchair supporters through the accessible entrance) by stilecard or print-at-home ticket
• Seating is unrestricted within the stadium
• Parking on the East stand is for Disabled supporters only but there will be parking available on the Academy site and Birmingham Road car park. Spaces are on a first come, first served basis
• Turnstiles open at 10am
• Catering facilities will be available on the concourse
• Unfortunately, it is not possible to schedule player autograph sessions on the day