Following Tuesday's deadline we will begin the process of issuing iFollow codes to season ticket holders that have chosen to watch Albion’s nine remaining fixtures.
For supporters who have an email address registered with the Club, we will send your iFollow code to this address by Friday. Please ensure you have added firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list, please also check your junk/spam folders.
Please log in to your iFollow account and add your code as soon as you receive it so that we can identify and correct any issues well in advance of the game.
If you have not received it by Friday 19th June 2020 please email email@example.com with your membership number, name and email address and we will be able to confirm your code to you.
If we do not have an email address on file we will be sending letters out on Wednesday containing your iFollow code. If you have not received your letter by Saturday 20th 2020 June please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your membership number, name and address.
Please remember do not share your code with anyone else, it can only be used on one iFollow account and the games can only be streamed on one device. If you share codes or account details you may not be able to watch the game.
Supporters wishing to purchase individual Match Passes for iFollow will be able to do so ahead of the Sheffield Wednesday vs Albion match, the first not televised on Sky Sports. Keep an eye on wba.co.uk for details of when and how you can purchase your Match Pass.
For those of you who are new to iFollow here are some step by step instructions of what to do next.
How to use your iFollow code
Follow these step-by-step instructions to redeem your code:
2. Enter your iFollow code in the Promo Code field and click "Redeem your Code Now"
3. You will then be asked to sign in or register if you do not have an account. Make sure your existing or new account is linked to an email address that you have access to.
4. When you have signed in you will be taken to a page that will confirm if your iFollow code is valid and that there is £0 cost. Click "Buy Now" - there will be no charge
5. Go to your account page (click on your name in the top right hand corner if you are not taken there automatically). Scroll down to "Packages and Purchases" and click the plus sign, you will then see "Current Subscription: Video Pass for Season Ticket Holder". Your code has successfully been activated.
6. To watch the match on your desktop or laptop computer go to the Match Centre on wba.co.uk from 1 hour before kick off. At the top of the page there will be a "Watch Now" button when the game is available. If you have any problems with watching the stream, ensure that your internet connection is stable and you are logged into the account with the iFollow code applied. If problems continue please contact email@example.com.
How to watch on your Tablet / Smartphone
If you haven't already download the free West Bromwich Albion app from your App store.
1. Log in to your iFollow account at wba.co.uk and click on your name in the top right corner. On the "My Information" page scroll down to "My Devices" and click the Plus sign on the right hand side to expand the list. if your smartphone or Tablet does not appear in this list take the following steps.
2. Open the West Bromwich Albion app and click on the "More" button in the bottom right
3. Under iFollow click "Sign In" and enter your iFollow account details
4. Click "Subscription" and this should show "Video Pass for Season ticket Holder". If you re-visit your account on a desktop / laptop computer your smartphone should now be listed in the "My Devices" section.
5. The match stream will be available from 1 hour before kick off. The match stream will be available from 1 hour before kick off. To watch on the app click "Matches" in the bottom navigation bar and Click "Live on iFollow" underneath the match.
What to do if you are having any issues with iFollow
If you cannot log on to your account or are having any technical issues with the stream please email firstname.lastname@example.org.