West Bromwich Albion Football Club is recruiting for the role of Retail Store Supervisor.
WBA FC currently have a permanent full time position at our Stadium Megastore, which will attract a salary of £20,450.
The purpose of the role is to provide exceptional customer service and support the store manager in maximising sales and profitability of the business unit.
Store Supervisor critical skills include:
- To oversee the stores day to day operation which will include match days
- Work collaboratively alongside the Retail Management Team
- Co-ordinate employee management
- Till operations, stock control and visual merchandising
- Management and Administration
- Ability to motivate team member to achieve KPIs
- Finance and Budgets
- Previous experience of a Retail Supervisory role is essential
We operate a flexible rota over a 7 day operation, including match days (home and evening games). The successful candidate will be expected to work 5/7 days.
Please forward a copy of your CV to Teresa.Howells@wbafc.co.uk along with a covering letter.
Click here to view a full job description.
This role is subject to two successful references and closing date for applications is Friday 4th October 2019