Albion head to West Midlands rivals Aston Villa on Saturday for a Sky Bet Championship Play-Off semi-final showdown (ko 12.30pm).
Villa finished their league campaign in fifth place, four points and one league position behind the Baggies. They come into this game following a 2-1 home loss against champions Norwich City.
Former Brentford boss Dean Smith took over as Villa manager in October following the departure of Steve Bruce. Their top goalscorer is Tammy Abraham, who has bagged 25 league goals this season.
Albion have taken four points from two games against Villa this term.
In December, a last-gasp equaliser from Jay Rodriguez earned the Baggies a late point in a 2-2 draw. Anwar El Ghazi had twice put Villa ahead, with Dwight Gayle scoring an excellent leveller for Albion to make it 1-1.
You can read about the second meeting below...
Last time out
Albion secured a 2-0 win over the Villans in their second meeting of the campaign at Villa Park. Hal Robson-Kanu headed the Baggies into the lead, before Rodriguez doubled Albion’s lead four minutes later with a strike from 20 yards.
• The Baggies have won six of their last ten games.
• The 45 goals that Gayle and Rodriguez have scored for Albion this season is the highest of any attacking duo in the Championship, with Billy Sharp and David McGoldrick of Sheffield United the next most prolific, with 38 goals.
• Albion have won 11 away games this season - a record which they have only bettered in one other EFL season in their 119-year history.
• Albion have won on their last two visits to Villa Park, scoring three and not conceding.
• Tammy Abraham is the only player to have scored ten or more goals in Villa’s squad.
• The Baggies are unbeaten in their last four games against Aston Villa, winning twice at Villa Park and drawing twice at The Hawthorns.
From the archive
You can see highlights from Albion’s 2-0 win at Villa Park in February below…
Head to head
Villa come out on top in the head-to-head record.
Of the 169 matches that have been played, the Baggies have won 55 times, there have been 37 draws and Villa have won on 77 occasions.
Man in the middle
The referee for Saturday's match is Graham Scott, and he'll be assisted by Neil Davies and Derek Eaton - with Simon Hooper as the fourth official.
Scott is yet to referee Albion this season. In his 28 games he has dished out 66 yellow cards and two reds.
Tickets are sold out and Albion will be backed by the support of 2,000 Baggies.
Thank you, as always, for your excellent support.
Follow the game
Comprehensive coverage of the clash with Villa is available in our Match Centre, where you can listen to live commentary on WBA Radio or follow our live text feed.
WBA Radio is the only service that allows Baggies fans around the world - from Smethwick to the Sahara - access to uninterrupted live commentaries from every one of our competitive games. iFollow subscribers can join Gez Mulholland, former Albion player Andy Johnson for Baggies-biased live commentary on Saturday.
You’ll also be able to find score updates on the club's social media channels.
Twitter - @WBA
Facebook - West Bromwich Albion
Instagram - wba