Albion season ticket holders can expect to receive their new admission cards this week ahead of the forthcoming 2019/20 season.
All Baggies season ticket holders, both renewals and new applicants, should receive their cards via mail by Friday, July 12.
However, the Club currently have approximately 1,000 concession season ticket holders who have not provided their photograph or sent in relevant documentation.
Those who have not received their cards are advised to contact the ticket office as soon as possible.
Season ticket bands requiring this info will be one of the following:
Seniors, under 23s, under 18s and under 11s – photograph required.
Students – written proof from your college/university stating you are in full-time education until May 2020.
Disabled – documents from any of the below:
- Receipt of the middle or higher rate of the Disability Living Allowance (mobility or care component) (ideally a letter from the Department of Work and Pensions);
- Receipt of the standard or enhanced rate of daily living component of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP);
- Receipt of the enhanced rate of the mobility component of the Personal Independence Payment;
- Receipt of the middle or higher rate of either the Severe Disablement Allowance, the Employment and Support Allowance or the Attendance Allowance (ideally a letter from the Department of Work and Pensions);
- A specialist personal letter from your GP to confirm the nature and details of your relevant disability and to confirm that you are in receipt of support services and the details of such support services;
- A BD8 Certificate (visually Impaired supporters only).
Supporters can contact the East Stand ticket office in person or call 0121 227 2227.