Albion's Stadium Megastore requires matchday staff for the 2017/18 season.
- Based at the Stadium Megastore
- Must be able to commit to all matchdays throughout the 2017/18 season, which will include weekend and evening fixtures
- Previous retail experience an advantage but not essential as training will be given
To ensure the smooth running and high standards of the Stadium Megastore by:
- Keeping the store and displays clean and tidy at all times
- Operating the till and accurately handling cash, debit card, credit card and voucher transactions
- Assist in changing displays of stock
- Receiving deliveries where required, unpacking and stock replenishment or storing stock
- To ensure that excellent customer service is demonstrated at all times by developing a good knowledge of all merchandise and responding politely and professionally to both customers and other staff
- To work as a part of a team with other members of retail staff and to be aware of what is happening in and around the shop floor, and assist customers wherever possible
- Ensure any issues concerning customers and stock are reported to the Store Manager
- Adhere to the current retail standards of presentation and dress
Anyone interested should apply by submitting and CV, along with a covering letter, for the attention of:
Stadium Megastore Manager
The closing date for applications is Sunday, July 16, 2017.