Around 1000 fans queue to meet Albion players
ALBION trio Sandro, Ben Foster and Stephane Sessegnon met in the region of 1000 fans at Wednesday's meet-and-greet signing session at The Hawthorns Megastore.
Supporters came in their droves, with stadium staff opening the concourse to accommodate the overwhelming turn-out and provide shelter from the rain.
The players signed autographs and posed for photos with supporters of all ages.
After the event, which lasted just under two hours, Sandro was interviewed by the local media.
Among the topics discussed were:
* Sandro's reflections on his opening few weeks at Albion - "...I would love to stay here, but I want to show my football and what I can do..."
* His future beyond this season
* His thoughts on the FA Cup dream and Albion's overall ambitions
* Views on English football - "...I love the fans, I love the football in England - I fell in love as soon as I got here..."
* The friendly Argentina v Brazil rivalry with Claudio Yacob
* His role as potential club joker
* ...and his admiration for Kanye West's music