Northern Ireland just two points from qualification
GARETH McAuley has been in demand as Albion's trio of Northern Irishmen prepare for a huge international double-header.
McAuley, along with Chris Brunt and Jonny Evans, is part of the 'Norn Iron' squad hoping to next week qualify for their first major football tournament in 30 years.
Michael O'Neill's men need just two points - from games against Greece and Finland - to ensure their qualification for Euro 2016.
Albion centre-half McAuley was interviewed this week by the Sunday Irish Times.
McAuley spoke about:
- his views on Jonny Evans' recent arrival at The Hawthorns
- thoughts on the forthcoming Northern Ireland qualifiers
- what qualification would mean to him and Northern Ireland
- the decision to continue his international career
- how an international team-mate convinced him to step up his pursuit of a career in England
...and much more.
For the full interview, check out http://www.irishtimes.com/ this Sunday...