Shirt to go on sale this Friday
WEST Bromwich Albion give a big welcome back to an old friend today as the Club launch their new away kit for the 2015/16 season.
For the first time in 30 years, the iconic calligraphic-style WBA lettering will be a prized feature of the new red shirt, produced by Technical Sponsor Adidas.
It last featured on Albion jerseys between 1976/77 right through to 1985/86 and, most famously, adorned the shirts worn during the late 70s by the likes of Laurie Cunningham, Derek Statham and Cyrille Regis.
The distinctive logo will also feature in red letters on the black shorts.
Albion's away kit is completed by black socks, which includes further red trim.
The shirts - produced using CLIMACOOL technology, which provides head and moisture management through fabric ventilation - will go on sale at the club's retail outlets from Friday, June 12.
The Club is currently in advanced talks over a potential new Principal Sponsor. As a result the initial batch of shirts will be sold without a sponsor, although supporters will be able to add this at a later date for free of charge in store.
The prices for our 2015/16 away kit are as follows:
• ADULT REPLICA SHIRT - £49.99 (SIZES – S ,M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL)
• ADULT REPLICA SHORTS - £24.99 (SIZES – S, M, L, XL, XXL)
• REPLICA SOCKS - £11.99 (SIZES – 6.5-8, 8.5-10)
• JUNIOR REPLICA SHIRT - £39.99 (SIZES – 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, 13/14)
• JUNIOR REPLICA SHORTS - £21.99 (SIZES – 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, 13/14)
• REPLICA SOCKS - £9.99 (SIZES – 13.5-2, 2.5-4, 4.5-6)
• SHIRT PERSONALISATION OFFER - £14.95 (UP TO 12 LETTERS & 2 NUMBERS)
• PREMIER LEAGUE SLEEVE BADGES £6 PER PAIR