ALBION fans, the wait is finally over - it's time to get kitted out for the new season.
Friday sees the sale of the new home strip, produced by technical sponsors Adidas and displaying the name of our new principal sponsors TLCBET.
The navy blue-and-white stripes are complemented by white shorts and white socks.
Prices for the new kit are as follows:
* ADULT REPLICA SHIRT - £49.99 (SIZES – S ,M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL)
* ADULT REPLICA SHORTS - £24.99 (SIZES – S, M, L, XL, XXXL)
* REPLICA SOCKS - £11.99 (SIZES – 6.5-8, 8.5-10)
* JUNIOR REPLICA SHIRT - £39.99 (SIZES – 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, 13/14)
* JUNIOR REPLICA SHORTS - £21.99 (SIZES – 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, 13/14)
* REPLICA SOCKS - £9.99 (SIZES – 13.5-2, 2.5-4, 4.5-6)
* SHIRT PERSONALISATION OFFER - £14.95 (UP TO 12 LETTERS & 2 NUMBERS)
* PREMIER LEAGUE SLEEVE BADGES £6 PER PAIR
Fans who recently purchased our new unbranded away shirts will also be able to have the sponsors logo printed onto their jerseys.
However, supporters who pre-ordered mini kits have been advised that there will be a delay.
Adidas have released the following statement to clarify the situation: “Due to unforeseen circumstances we can confirm that there will be a short delay in the delivery of the full allocation of mini kit stock to the club.
“Adidas would like to officially apologise for any inconvenience these delays might have caused and remain committed to resolving the situation as soon as possible.
“Adidas will continue to work closely with the club in the coming weeks and will ensure fans are kept fully up to speed on the situation."