Join The Albion Foundation on its latest adventure
How would you like to join fellow Baggies fans and tackle the Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge in support of The Albion Foundation?
The Club’s charity arm, The Albion Foundation, has joined forces with Charity Challenge’s Football for Good to offer supporters the opportunity to tackle the Yorkshire Three Peaks within a 12 hour period on Sunday, October 11.
The Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge will allow participants to experience the Pennines range at the head of the valley of the River Ribble in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Participants will cover over 24 miles across varied terrain as they conquer Pen Y Ghent (691m). Whernside (728m), and Ingleborough (723m) whilst taking in the beauty of the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
There is a registration fee of £39 and all participants must raise at least £199 to take part in the challenge with all profits in aid of The Albion Foundation.
The money raised will enable The Albion Foundation to continue its award-winning disability sport, football development and education programmes across the local community.
What's Included in the Price?
- Discount on personal equipment from The Outdoor Shop, Outdoorhire, Cotswold Outdoor and Nomad Travel Stores
- Fitness training notes
- Sponsorship forms (online and hard copy)
- Template press release
- A-Z of fundraising ideas
- Fundraising advice
- Support materials (itinerary, kit list, fact file, Q&As, health notes, travel tips, responsible travel policy and guidance)
- Warm-up exercise routines
- Risk assessment and emergency management planning
- Public liability insurance
- 16 and 20 week trek/bike training schedule
During the Challenge:
- All challenge management before, during and post event
- Drinking water on challenge day
- Full back-up support including first-aid qualified staff and first-aid supplies
- Accommodation during the challenge (usually in twin share)
- Two meals including breakfast and lunch
For further information about the Challenge, or to register your interest, please email email@example.com or to visit the charity challenge website, click here