Look out for your Albion News sellers
ALBION fans, just imagine a utopia where you can get your fill of beer, chicken tikka and Albion all in one go. Sounds good doesn’t it?
Now you can finish off that pint, polish off that curry and, while you’re queuing up for that next round, pick up your copy of the Albion News.
The club’s magazine, that just happens to come out on matchdays, is now on sale at more locations than ever.
And, starting this weekend, we shall have sellers visiting some of Albion fans’ favourite haunts: the Vine pub (Roebuck Street), the Sportsman (High Street) and the newly-opened Supporters Club venue (Roebuck Lane).
There will also be sellers near the East End Foods car park and at the Cricket Club on the Birmingham Road, as well as outside Apollo 2000.
And if you come to the game by tram, there’s still no excuse not to get your copy – we’ve got sellers at The Hawthorns station too.
Included in this week’s Albion News, priced at just £3.00, you’ll find the following:
* Foundation Day gets confused over the difference between Planes, Trains & Automobiles and Bikes, Feet & More Feet.
* Tony Pulis brings everything into focus.
* Darren Fletcher gets annoyed by Yeovil.
* We luxuriate in the unusual beauty of the white heat of industry on Wearside.
* Brown Ideye scores a lot of goals and Morgan Amalfitano gets upset.
* Cyrille Regis wears another hat.
* We explain how Ronald Koeman owes it all to Vic Buckingham. Ish.
* John Wile waxes lyrical about the steaks in Winson Green – pubs, not prison.
* Josh Ezewele chooses Albion over Wolves.
* Richard Scudamore wears a coat.
* Brian Talbot uses Sellotape.
* And Derek Statham goes to China.
See, and all of this from the comfort of your favourite drinking establishment.
So let's say 'cheers' and raise a glass to Albion News. You know it makes sense.