What's on the Albion News menu
Truth is beauty or so they say, in which case Albion News has never looked lovelier than it will this Saturday for the visit of Southampton.
And just what will you find in Saturday’s Albion News? Let’s see shall we?
* Foundation Day gets confused over the difference between Planes, Trains & Automobiles and Bikes, Feet & More Feet.
* Tony Pulis brings everything into focus.
* Darren Fletcher gets annoyed by Yeovil.
* We luxuriate in the unusual beauty of the white heat of industry on Wearside.
* Brown Ideye scores a lot of goals and Morgan Amalfitano gets upset.
* Cyrille Regis wears another hat.
* We explain how Ronald Koeman owes it all to Vic Buckingham. Ish.
* John Wile waxes lyrical about the steaks in Winson Green – pubs, not prison.
* Josh Ezewele chooses Albion over Wolves.
* Richard Scudamore wears a coat.
* Brian Talbot uses Sellotape.
* And Derek Statham goes to China.
Albion News, the club’s magazine that just happens to come out on matchdays - now on sale at more locations than ever. Stay tuned to wba.co.uk for full details.
You know it makes sense.