Chance to become a member of staff at Albion
THERE is an exciting opportunity for kitchen porters to join West Bromwich Albion Football Club on matchdays and during the week for the busy conference and events schedule.
Work will be available on a casual basis during the week, evenings and weekends.
As a Kitchen Porter, you will have the following responsibilities among others directed by your supervisor/line manager:
- Assisting in the cleanliness of the kitchen areas, as well as adhering to company policies and Health & Safety procedures.
- Maintaining the kitchen work areas are in accordance with HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points) regulations.
- Maintaining the standards of courtesy and efficiency towards guests, prospective clients and colleagues at all times.
- Storing away and washing all crockery, cutlery and glassware.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor.
- Complying with the daily cleaning rotas.
- Ensuring all kitchen laundry is dealt with promptly.
- Assisting with putting away deliveries where necessary.
- Ensuring all waste from the kitchen is dealt with and disposed of appropriately.
Enthusiastic people who thrive in a busy team environment will be considered for the role, where experience is preferable but not necessary.
As a Kitchen Porter, West Bromwich Albion Football Club can offer you:
- The opportunity to learn and develop recognised life skills.
- A full and supportive induction and ongoing training programme.
- Working within a successful team, supported by a motivational manager.
- Exciting promotion and progression opportunities
- Full uniform and safety equipment
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org