You know it makes sense
TO the many thousands of you who picked up our special Astle Day programme, we bring you good news – Albion News is back again on Saturday for the visit of Liverpool.
Back to its usual 84 pages for £3, it’s packed full of good stuff so why not do yourself a favour and make it a regular purchase, starting Saturday?
Amongst our weaponry, we number…
* Chris Brunt talking about the miracle of creation.
* Darren Fletcher gets back to basics.
* Tony Pulis demands a strong end to the season.
* Gareth McAuley turns into Norman Hunter then back into Gareth McAuley, all in the space of two match reports.
* Tony Brown writes the honours list out, just to save HM the Q the bother.
* We mourn the passing of former Albion man Ray Treacy.
* John Wile and Tony Brown meet Big Ron.
* We relive two epic FA Cup campaigns that ended at the semi-final stage. Beware. There will be blood.
* An Italian snowstorm comes as welcome relief in a blizzard of defeats.
* Jimmy Murphy prepares to play golf by cleaning his boots.
*And we’ve got Astle Day pictures galore to boot.
Albion News, the club’s magazine that just happens to come out on matchdays - now on sale at more locations than ever. Stay tuned to wba.co.uk for full details.
You know it makes sense.